MHT CET 2017 Books
When preparing for engineering entrance exam like MHT CET, it is essential to refer the right study material. But choosing the best books for MHT CET preparation is not as easy as we think. There are lot of books available for MHT CET 2017 in the market, and picking one/few out of the many looks challenging. So, what to do?
Fret not! Studmonk brings you the list of best reference material for MHT CET 2017. Just read those books carefully and you’ll be ready to face the upcoming MHT CET 2017.
In the academic year 2016, DTE conducted its own, one single combined ‘Common Entrance Test’ MHT-CET 2016 for all Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses. But from 2017 onwards, MHT CET will be held only for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in the state.
MHT CET Books:
Books for MHT CET 2017 Chemistry Preparation:
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Chemistry (Arihant Publication)
- Chemistry for MHT CET (MCQ) by Mayur Mehta and Chitra Joshi (Marvel Publication)
- XII: Sci. Triumph Chemistry by multiple authors (Target Publication)
Best Books for MHT CET 2017 Mathematics Preparation:
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Mathematics by Sushil Verma (Arihant Publication)
- Mathematics for MHT CET (MCQ) by Hemant G. Ainapure (Marvel Publication)
- XII: Sci. Triumph Mathematics by multiple authors (Target Publication)
Best Books for MHT CET 2017 Physics Preparation:
- Complete Reference Manual MH-CET 2016 Physics M.K. Dikshit (Arihant Publication)
- Physics for MHT CET (MCQ) by A J Bapat (Marvel Publication)
- XII: Sci. Triumph Physics by multiple authors (Target Publication)
- Physics(Volume I and II) by H.C. Verma
These MHT CET books will supplement your preparation and help you get you get your dream score. The above MHT CET 2017 reference books can be referred along with your class and college notes.
While you will come several recommendations from friends, relatives and teachers, it is advised that you should not refer too