MHT CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the aspirants to fulfill the eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2017. The
Below is the eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2017 for Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra candidates.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals
- The candidate must have qualified Class 12th of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- Candidates should have secured at least 45% marks for General category, and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to backward classes and physically handicapped belonging to Maharashtra state only in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combined
- Physically handicapped candidates need to produce the documents confirming the disability (if specifically asked for)
- Applicants are required to secure a non-zero marks in PCM added together
*Disclaimer : The above article is based on MHT CET 2016 information. We will update the page with latest information as soon as it is released by the exam conducting authority.
For MHT CET preparation tips & tricks, and news updates,visit our blog – Monksays.