MHT CET 2017 Paper Pattern
Are you looking for MHT CET 2017 exam pattern? Get it here!
MHT CET 2017 Paper Pattern is released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra gives out information on the duration of the exam, type of questions, marking scheme, total number of questions and topic-wise distribution. Candidates planning to appear for MHT CET 2017 must take note of this exam pattern carefully.
In the academic year 2016, DTE conducted its own, one single combined ‘Common Entrance Test’ MHT-CET 2016 for all Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses. But from 2017 onwards, MHT CET will be held only for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in the state.
MHT CET 2017 Exam Pattern Highlights
Below is paper pattern of MHT CET 2017 that presents the details about exam duration, marking system, paper rules and other related information.
- The question paper of MHT CET 2017 consists of three papers – Physics and Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, and Mathematics
- Candidates need to attempt and clear all the three papers in order to be eligible for admission to B.Tech/B.E. in the engineering colleges of Maharashtra
- MHT CET 2017 Question paper will carry 100 marks each:
- Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry (100 marks each)
- Paper 2: Biology (Botany and Zoology) (100 marks each)
- Paper 3: Mathematics (100 marks)
- The question paper of MHT CET 2017 will carry all objective type questions. It will be Multiple Choice Questions. The candidates will have pick one right answer out of the four choices provided
- It is mandatory for candidates to answer all the questions. No choice will be given for any of the papers
- Paper 1 i.e. Physics and Chemistry will carry 50 marks each. The papers will have 50 MCQ for every subject, and will carry 1 mark each for every question
- Paper 2 will comprise biology (botany) and biology (zoology) and will carry 50 marks each. All the questions will carry 1 mark each and there will be 50 MCQs for every subject
- All the questions for Paper 3 will carry 2 marks each and will have total 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
*Please note,candidates should be very sure before marking the right answer in the OMR sheet, as changing an answer is not allowed. In case if the answer is changed, it will be considered as an invalid response.
Disclaimer : The above information is based on MHT CET 2017 information. We will update the page with latest information as and when DTE releases the same. Keep visiting the page for updated details.
Stay updated with latest news and preparation strategies of MHT CET 2017 by visiting our blog – Monksays.