MHT CET Preparation App
Each one of us spend maximum of our time on devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc. Ever wondered even these devices can boost your exam score? We’ll tell you how.
A student uses his/her smartphone to chat, listen music, watch movies and shop; now you can also utilize your mobile phones to prepare for MHT CET 2017. How?
There are numerous mobile apps for MHT CET 2017 preparation. Through these applications one can practise anytime anywhere. These apps give you the freedom to create your own test, and by attempting these questions you will come to know where exactly you stand in your preparation.
Studmonk – An Android Application, created especially for medical and engineering entrance exam aspirants comes with mock tests for MHT CET that can be attempted from the comfort of your home. Students can get immediate feedback and detailed solution of the questions attempted.
Mobile application for MHT CET preparation helps in many ways. Listed below are few of the features and benefits of MHT CET mobile app.
- Full Tests – Practice full length test for NEET and MHT CET
- Analytics – Detailed view of the amount of time taken to complete a test and its score
- Solutions - Detailed solutions for all the questions in the test for better understanding
- Personalization – Freedom to create your own test anytime anywhere
- Question of the day – Challenge yourself with a new NEET or MHT CET question each day
- Tracking – Keep track of your tests taken online or offline in terms of chapters and difficulty level
- Social sharing – Group study virtually by sharing questions/problems with friends through Facebook and WhatsApp
- Bookmark – Bookmark tricky and important questions/problems for future reference
- Dynamic Time - Continue Test even if the time ends & get scored based on actual time
- Result - Immediate Test Result
MHT CET aspirants must take note of the eligibility criteria and application procedure carefully. They will not be allowed to appear for the exam, if the eligibility criteria is not met or application form is not filled and submitted in the given time frame.